|Donate $10 or more and receive an ad-free membership...|
You are not logged in.
- Hurricane Archives
- Hurricane City
- Tropical Tidbits
- Crown Weather
- Extreme Storm Central
- Hurricane Track
- Storm Central
- Weather Underground
- National Hurricane Center
- Weather Bunker
- SFWMD.gov Weather
- FSU Forecast/Analysis Maps
- Google Maps
- The Weather Channel
- NOAA WEATHER RADIO
stackideas has not set their biography yet
Comptongal has not set their biography yet
kevinbozard has not set their biography yet
Stsimonsislandgaguy has not set their biography ye...
xtremeweathertracker has not set their biography y...
Truthteller has not set their biography yet
CaneFever has not set their biography yet
kwgirl has not set their biography yet
Neapolitan has not set their biography yet
wotan has not set their biography yet
CybrTed has not set their biography yet
jeff9641 has not set their biography yet
snakedoctor has not set their biography yet
Windy has not set their biography yet
btntx has not set their biography yet
weatherguy03 has not set their biography yet
blastchat has not set their biography yet
nyhurricaneboy has not set their biography yet
Levi32 has not set their biography yet
JFV has not set their biography yet
Shockpic has not set their biography yet
MiamiHurricanes09 has not set their biography yet
The Xtreme has not set their biography yet
Tornadodude has not set their biography yet
Stillwaiting has not set their biography yet
Stormchaser81 has not set their biography yet
HurricaneJunky is the creator of this website, a w...
admin has not set their biography yet
tornadoes australian cyclone deadly tornadoes Landfall Damnger storms tornado season 2011 xtreme weather team Thank You Isaac MISSISSIPPI Weather hurricane season 2010 South Georgia update Congratulations Debby storm chase hurricane chase MSM hurricanes Beryl tornado outbreak meterology dixie alley 2011 tornado outbreak Tropical Storm The weather channel super outbreak 2011 tornado season 2012 season Plaqamens Louisiana North Florida cyclone yasi tornado chase News Site Gulf Coast APP category 5 cyclone deadly tornado 2012 tropical cyclone severe weather tropical weather 2012 TS TWC GFS Chris destruction tropical Gadget
Subscribe to this list via RSS Blog posts tagged in hurricane chase
TS Berly will be making land fall (well the eye will be south of my dad) but will be making land fall near my dad in Fernandina. He will take picturs IF anything happens, Said so far it is only seeming like a Noreaster more than a TS. Said the wind is about 20-25 where he is. Of course we have the Jax Pier live cam showing the water churning up greatly (if we can get it to play) the link below is Daytona and we have an old guy Oz who is in Fernandina as well live feeding. I am and I know a few...
Here is what I'd like to have done/acquire by the end of winter: 1. Replace the front windshield and tires on the van 2. Some type of hail protection for the windshield 3. Get mobile broadband service, booster antenna, and maybe even a router for that. 4. Bolt my laptop stand to the floor between the driver and passenger seat 5. buy another cot for whomever I take storm chasing with me 6. GRLEVEL2 program 7. Microsoft Streets and Trips 2011 with GPS attachment 8. Possibly buy a pass for t...
Stormchaser81 is a very talented member of the Xtreme Weather Team whose areas of expertise include Doppler radar, satellite interpretation, severe weather warnings, and tropical weather forecasting.
Levi32 is a future star in the weather world that you may be familiar with from Weather Underground. His forecast and analysis are incredibly good.
Please CONTACT US if you'd like to be a featured blogger.
Poll Du Jour
Yeah, I've been tuned out as well. Rarely get over to WU anymore. Oh well, once Cane season spins up...
I have actually been tuned out so far this year. I currently have no thoughts on how the year might...
Hey Wotan, thanks for the post. That looks quite interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if that played...
Weather Underground RSS Feed for JeffMasters's Blog
NOAA, TSR, UKMET, PSU, WSI, and WU Community Predict Active Atlantic Hurricane SeasonNOAA forecasts an above-normal and possibly very active Atlantic hurricane season in 2013, in their May 23 outlook. They give a 70% chance of an above-normal season, a 25% chance of an near-normal season, and 5% chance of a below-normal season. They predict a 70% chance that there will be 13 - 20 named storms, 7 - 11 hurricanes, and 3 - 6 major hurricanes, with an Accumulated Cyclone Energy...
Tornadoes and Climate Change: Huge Stakes, Huge UnknownsIn 2011, a series of violent severe storms swept across the Plains and Southeast U.S., bringing an astonishing six billion-dollar disasters in a three-month period. The epic tornado onslaught killed 552 people, caused $25 billion in damage, and brought three of the five largest tornado outbreaks since record keeping began in 1950. In May 2011, the Joplin, Missouri tornado did $3 billion in damage--the most expensive tornado in world history--and...